This course is designed to help you understand, install, and monitor the DS8000 for the Open Systems environment. The exercises enable you to perform a step-by-step implementation.
Recall the DS8000 models and features
• Remember the architecture and hardware associated with the DS8000
• Classify the DS8000 virtualization concepts
• Summarize the DS8000 DS8000 command-line interface
• Summarize the DS8000 graphical user interface
• List the Copy Services features
• Classify the features associated with performance, tuning, and monitoring
• List the steps required to configure the DS8000 for Open Systems environment
• Recognize the IBM DS8000 solutions for Business Continuity
This intermediate course is for System administrators and technical personnel who need to install a DS8000 in their environment.